Hey, have you heard? We're going to the Alt Summit in Salt Lake City! We're so excited to meet, greet, and learn with so many fabulous creative people.
Because we believe in paying it forward, we want to bring two Collectively collaborators to the Alt Summit via our Collectively Alt Summit Correspondent Program! Collecitvely Correspondents will receive a ticket to the Alt Summit (held in Salt Lake City January 22-25th) and a $500 travel stipend in exchange for covering Alt on behalf of Collectively. Correspondents will:
- Cover our sponsored events, a Wednesday Night Dinner & Friday Mini-Party
- Create and share social media posts (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook) while at Alt, using the Collectively hashtag
- Take photos of Alt events and attendees for Collectively
- Write blog posts (both on your blog and as a guest writer on ours!) before, during and after Alt 2014
- Meet new bloggers and network on behalf of Collectively
Sound fun? It will be! The application is easy, just send us an email with the answers to these three questions:
- Why do you want to go to Alt?
- What do you hope to learn at Alt?
- How would you creatively cover Collectively's participation at Alt? Emphasis on "creatively!"
- Bonus! Tweet your answer to #3 (in addition to including it your email)to @CollectivelyInc and include the hashtag #CollectivelyAtAlt
Your submission is due by December 27th at 6PM PST. We'll confirm Collectively Correspondents on December 30th.
The Fine Print: We are accepting applications from people already attending Alt! Collectively Correspondents who are currently registered for Alt will receive a $500 stipend, but we cannot reimburse their original Alt ticket cost. Correspondents will be notified on December 30th if they are chosen and will have 24 hours to respond. Only Collectively Collaborators are eligible to be correspondents.