Guess what? We’re headed to Alt Summit in January! 2016 marks the last year Alt Summit will be held in Salt Lake City, so we’re bracing ourselves for an epic and unforgettable conference and want you there with us!
To help make this an Alt Summit to remember, we’re excited to announce the 2016 Collectively Alt Summit Correspondent Program! We’re bringing one lucky Collectively Collaborator with us to Salt Lake City to meet, mingle, and learn at Alt.
The Collectively Correspondent will receive a ticket to the Alt Summit conference (held in Salt Lake City January 20-23rd) and a $500 travel stipend in exchange for covering Alt on behalf of Collectively. The Correspondent will:
- Cover our sponsored events, a Wednesday Night Dinner and the Roundtables
- Attend & contribute to our Roundtable discussion, Brand Collaborations 101
- Create and share social media posts (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook) while at Alt, using the Collectively hashtag
- Take photos of Alt events and attendees for Collectively
- Write blog posts (both on your blog and as a guest writer on the Alt blog!) before, during and after Alt 2016
- Meet new bloggers and network on behalf of Collectively
The application is easy; just send an email to Community@Collectivelyinc.com with the answers to these questions:
- What is the most important question you ask yourself when considering participating in a brand collaboration?
- What piece of advice would you provide to a new blogger who’s interested in working with brands?
- Bonus! Tweet your answer to any of the above (in addition to including it your email) to @CollectivelyInc and include the hashtag #CollectivelyAtAlt
Your submission is due by December 16th at 6PM PST. We'll confirm Collectively Correspondents on December 21st.
The Fine Print: We are accepting applications from people already attending Alt, and from people who aren’t already planning to attend! Collectively Correspondents who are currently registered for Alt will receive a $500 stipend, but we cannot reimburse their original Alt ticket cost. Correspondents will be notified on December 21st if they are chosen and will have 24 hours to respond. Only Collectively Collaborators are eligible to be correspondents.