Title: Collaborations Coordinator
Employment Status: Full Time
How to Apply: Email email@example.com with your cover letter & resume
Collectively brings marketers and social media influencers together to drive awareness, gain insights, and create authentic content that builds brands. We call it collaborative marketing.
We're veteran Collaborative Marketers, with 10 years of experience shaping our work. Since Collectively’s start 2 years ago, we’ve partnered with best in class consumer brands and advertising agencies, and grown a community of 1,000 Collaborators across all social media platforms. To catch up on our latest Collaborations, please visit our blog.
We are excited to expand our team as we continue to grow Collectively in an ever-changing social media and digital advertising landscape.
About the Role
The Collaborations Coordinator is responsible for keeping projects running smoothly and efficiently behind the scene. The Coordinator will closely monitor the campaign, making sure that projects are on time and perfectly executed.
- Support Collaborations Producers on all aspects of Collectively projects
- Prepare campaign briefs and production schedules for client review
- Set up and manage outreach and recruiting for client projects
- Maintain the project status sheets (opt-in lists, weekly updates, payment schedules)
- Record and maintain the schedule, documentation and communication for Collaborator Payments
- Serve as logistical support on client and internal calls (creating agendas, maintaining status sheets, note taking and scheduling follow up meetings)
Program Tracking and Reporting:
- Set-up campaign reporting surveys, tracking tags and links
- Collect and manage image assets
- Track and log all content (blog posts, social media updates)
- Ensure compliance by Collaborators to both requirements set forth by Collectively and Collectively's clients
- Identify potential issues (incomplete posts, failure to adhere to requirements, etc.) and demonstrate proactive resolution should they occur
- Develop weekly project updates for clients including reports and emails
- Ideally 1-2 years related experience in marketing/advertising industry or similar (relevant internship experience considered)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Great communication skills—both internally and externally
- Ability to work efficiently and manage time appropriately for projects
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for making great work happen!
- BA or equivalent