Title: Collaborations Producer
Employment Status: Full Time
How to apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume & cover lever
Collectively brings marketers and social media influencers together to drive awareness, gain insights, and create authentic content that builds brands. We call it collaborative marketing.
We're veteran Collaborative Marketers, with 10 years of experience shaping our work. Since Collectively’s birth one year ago, we’ve partnered with best in class consumer brands and advertising agencies, and grown a community of 1,000 Collaborators across all social media platforms. To catch up on our latest Collaborations, please visit our blog.
We are excited to expand our team as we continue to grow Collectively in an ever-changing social media and digital advertising landscape.
About The Role:
Collectively is seeking a Collaborations Producer with 2-4+ years experience to help manage our very busy project pipeline. The Collaborations Producer is the lead point of contact for multiple client projects at Collectively. Working across a wide variety of clients and project types, the Collaborations Producer helps bring clients and Collaborators together to product great content and successful campaigns.This role reports directly to the Director of Collaborations.
The Collaborations Producer will be responsible for two crucial areas of Collaboration campaigns: project management and program leadership. This role reports directly to the Director of Collaborations.
- Prepare campaign briefs, documentation and production schedules
- Manage and recruit Collaborators for projects
- Maintain the project deliverables and documents throughout a campaign
- Serve as day-to-day point of contact for Collaborators and clients
- Own all project documents, reviewing prior to client delivery
- Lead both internal and client meetings (setting agenda, speaking to campaign progress)
- Manage Collaboration Coordinator’s workload, assigning and reviewing project tasks
- Identify potential issues (incomplete posts, failure to adhere to requirements, etc.) and demonstrate proactive resolution should they occur
- Minimum 2 years client-facing production or project management experience (in relevant marketing/advertising industry or similar)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Able to work across 5+ strategic client projects at a time
- Great communication skills—both internally and externally
- Ability to work efficiently and manage time appropriately for projects
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for making great work happen!
- BA or equivalent