Title: Collaborations Producer
Employment Status: Full Time
How to Apply: Email email@example.com with your cover letter & resume
Collectively brings marketers and social media influencers together to drive awareness, gain insights, and create authentic content that builds brands. We call it collaborative marketing.
We're veteran Collaborative Marketers, with 10 years of experience shaping our work. Since Collectively’s start 2 years ago, we’ve partnered with best in class consumer brands and advertising agencies, and grown a community of 1,000 Collaborators across all social media platforms. To catch up on our latest Collaborations, please visit our blog.
We are excited to expand our team as we continue to grow Collectively in an ever-changing social media and digital advertising landscape.
About The Role:
Collectively is seeking a producer or project manager candidate with a minimum of 4 years experience managing complex and strategic projects in an agency environment. Within Collectively, the Senior Collaborations Producer will manage high touch projects, with a focus on client-direct work.
- Together with the Director of Collaborations, work to improve and refine on the Collaborations process
- Be a point of contact and trusted source of guidance for junior staff
- Help lead regular team check ins
- Act as lead point of contact for assigned Collectively projects, especially more complex or longer term campaigns.
- Develop and track to project timelines
- Prepare campaign briefs, documentation and production schedules
- Manage and recruit Collaborators for projects
- Maintain project deliverables and documents throughout a campaign
- Scope and manage project budgets
- Prepare meeting agendas and lead client calls
- Effectively articulate the Collectively point of view & strategy in client conversations
- Work with Collectively internal teams to manage deliverables and roles on complex projects
- Research, negotiate, and manage external vendors when necessary
- Set-up of campaign reporting
- Track compliance by Collaborators to both requirements set forth by Collectively and Collectively's clients
- Track campaign content and performance, surfacing issues and insights to internal management teams and clients
- Develop weekly project updates for clients
- Minimum 4 years client-facing production or project management experience (in relevant marketing/advertising industry or similar)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Able to work across multiple strategic client projects at a time
- Great communication skills—both internally and externally
- Ability to work efficiently and manage time appropriately for projects
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for making great work happen!
- BA or equivalent