New Business Coordinator
About The Role:
The New Business Coordinator, under supervision, internally assists and supports our new client development process and efforts. This role is part of the Brand Partnerships team, with a focus on new business, reporting directly into the VP of New Business in the New York office. This role will be involved in three crucial areas: supporting in-marketing capabilities pitches/initial partnership responses, supporting the proposal development process through pitch, and supporting administrative operations as they relate to new business leads and accounts. This role will also support the New Business team in operational capacity as needed, including Salesforce administration and internal tools and process development.
New Business Proposal & Pitch Support:
- Support the planning and preparation of email communications for New Business Managers and Leadership.
- Create new client briefs for key meetings
- Support new client communication drafts and follow up internally.
- Support new client pitch proposal development and build. Key activities include talent recommendations slides and content thought-starters.
- Assist New Business team in managing internal process, meetings, timelines and approvals
Team Admin & Operational Support:
- Assist the team (VP and Managers) in prepping weekly reports (accounts, leads, opportunities) for team meetings
- Support and maintain business leads database
- Assist in the maintenance of new business materials
- Provide project support and ownership of seasonal communication initiatives for new business leads
- 1-2 years work experience in marketing sales, PR, advertising industry
- Knowledge of and passion for the social media and influencer landscape
- Professional communication skills—both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, eye for design and commitment to producing quality work
- Familiarity with working in Apple Keynote and Excel
- Exceptional focus and time management skills, able to follow process efficiently
- Excellent initiative and proactive follow-through with all colleagues from peers to senior staff
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for making great work happen
How To Apply:
- Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Note desired position in subject line