Title: Office Manager
Employment Status: Full Time
How to Apply: Email email@example.com
Collectively brings marketers and social media influencers together to drive awareness, gain insights, and create authentic content that builds brands. We call it collaborative marketing.
We're veteran Collaborative Marketers, with 10 years of experience shaping our work. Since Collectively’s start 2 years ago, we’ve partnered with best in class consumer brands and advertising agencies, and grown a community of 1,000 Collaborators across all social media platforms. To catch up on our latest Collaborations, please visit our blog.
We are excited to expand our team as we continue to grow Collectively in an ever-changing social media and digital advertising landscape.
About The Role:
Collectively is seeking an experienced office manager to oversee the needs of our quickly agency. This role will be responsible for keeping the Collectively office and team running smoothly. From keeping our new office space beautiful and clean to orienting new hires, we’re looking for a candidate who is ready to take on any challenge!
- Ensure office is clean, organized, and well-stocked
- Work with multiple vendors to help move Collectively into our new office space
- Place orders for office supplies and kitchen goods
- Research, vet, and manage external vendors
- Work directly with staff to make sure the office is comfortable and productive for all team members
- Manage the front desk at Collectively (occasional visitors and phone calls)
- Prepare meeting rooms
- Assist with staff shipping needs
- With leadership team, develop new hire orientation materials
- Provide new hires with orientation materials, tour, and office information
- Manage partner expenses
- Assist CEO & Accounting with financial tasks as needed
- Minimum 4 years office management experience for a small to mid-sized office (preferably marketing/advertising)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Great communication skills—both internally and externally
- Ability to work efficiently and manage time appropriately for projects
- Discretion regarding sensitive information & materials
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for making great work happen!