Sr. Brand Partnerships Manager
Collectively brings marketers and social media influencers together to drive awareness, gain insights, and create authentic content that builds brands. We call it collaborative marketing. To catch up on our latest Collaborations, please visit our blog. Our innovative agency model combines creativity and proprietary software to reinvent the way brands create content and communicate through people on social media.
About The Role:
The Sr. Brand Partnerships Manager supports our growing list of client accounts and related revenue opportunities. The Sr. Brand Partnerships Manager is a part of the Repeat Business team within “Team Money” at Collectively. This role will be the lead point of contact for a set of client accounts at Collectively, while also playing a support role for key accounts working in concert with Brand Partnership Team Executives. Working across a variety of account types, this role is responsible for securing revenue opportunities through informed, strategic partnership proposals and effective client development and account management.
- Grow and nurture our business with brand partners
- Develop and respond to client briefs with creative programs that leverage the Collectively offering; for certain accounts this may be done in collaboration and under supervision of a Brand Partnerships Team Executive
- Delegate proposal-related support tasks and manage the output of Brand Partnerships Coordinators, including ensuring all data in Sales Force is maintained properly and in a timely fashion.
- Follow through on proposals to secure revenue opportunities
- Proactively identify opportunities or areas for upsell/additional unmet needs within an account
- Educate, engage /re-engage existing client teams on an ongoing basis to keep them informed and up to date on Collectively’s capabilities and solutions
- Create excitement and buzz for Collectively with current brand partners
- Provide key market insights to ensure the Collectively offering continues to support and deliver on our client’s needs
- Serve as day-to-day and lead point of contact for assigned accounts
- For certain accounts, working under supervision of Brand Partnerships Executives, support strategy, opportunity development and general account management/development to grow revenue and build the client partnership
- Own all client deliverables in the proposal development and engagement wrap/renewal phase, reviewing prior to client delivery
- Lead both internal and client meetings necessary to secure, pitch and renew revenue opportunities
- Manage Brand Partnership Coordinator’s contribution, assigning and reviewing project tasks and deliverables for dedicated account support
- Remain informed and present when clients are working in a “Collaborations/Campaign” phase of an engagement to offer internal POV from the client perspective
- Remain proactive and informed of potential issues (budgeting, proposal fidelity, client feedback throughout the course of a project) and demonstrate proactive resolution should they occur
- Effectively communicate and involve key cross-functional stakeholders in account management and growth
- Manage and complete SOW and invoicing deliverables according to the Collectively process
- 4-6 years of client-facing account development experience in an agency or social media marketing setting
- Exceptional client services skills, able to successfully manage multiple high-touch accounts simultaneously
- Collaborative and proactive mindset – comfortable working with anyone from executives to junior staff across program phases to get projects accomplished
- Confidence under pressure - able to respond to ad-hoc requests and solve problems on the fly
- Excellent communications skills, whether in writing or in person
- Advanced understanding of the digital media landscape and trends
- Self-starter with strong organization skills; able to prioritize and self-manage multiple deliverables and deadlines effectively
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and note desired position in subject line.