We have an exciting new feature that will help us better match you to Collectively campaigns: secure authentication. Social channel authentication allows us to track your campaign content more efficiently and with greater precision, and to meet the evolving standards for campaign reporting within the practice of influencer marketing.
1. Increase the number of opportunities you're eligible for by providing verified data.
2. Connect your Instagram business account, so we can track your Story content in real-time (instead of you having to share screenshots) and provide brands with more accurate content analysis. Don't have an Instagram business account? Convert your personal account!
3. Access a real-time snapshot of your current digital reach.
1. Visit your personal Collectively Account Page. You can get this link by emailing the Community Team.
2. Add and "connect" all of your active channels. Some channels may already have been added—please connect them all.
3. To add an Instagram business account: Click "Connect Business" underneath your account. You'll be prompted to log in using your Facebook credentials (because your Facebook page is associated with your Instagram business account). You'll know it worked because it will say "Connected as Business" when you're done. If you don't have an Instagram business account, you won't be able to connect.
4. When connecting a blog to a Google Analytics account, enter your full blog URL (i.e. "http://collectivelyinc.com") then click "connect" and follow the steps to connect your Google Analytics.
5. The metric we use to track blog traffic is 90-day Average Monthly Sessions, which will update within 24-hours once you connect your Google Analytics.