Secure platform authentication helps us better match you to Collectively campaigns. Having your Instagram Business account authenticated allows us to track your campaign content more effectively and with greater precision, and to meet the evolving standards for campaign reporting within the practice of influencer marketing.
Facebook and Instagram have recently shifted their systems to have authentication automatically expire every three months to ensure maximum security for your accounts. If you’re on an active campaign and/or would like to remain eligible for future Collectively campaigns, please make sure to reconnect your accounts periodically. We may reach out to you if you’re on an active campaign and aren’t authenticated.
- Increase the number of opportunities you’re eligible for by providing verified data.
- Connect your Instagram business account, so we can track your Story content in real-time (and you won’t have to send screenshots) and provide brands with a more accurate content analysis. Don’t have Instagram business account? Convert your personal account here.
- Access a real-time snapshot of your current digital reach.
- Visit your personal Collectively Account Page. You can get your link by emailing the Community Team.
- Add and “connect” all of your active channels. Some channels may already have been added, please connect them all.
- To authenticate an Instagram business account: Click “Connect Business” underneath your IG account icon. You’ll be prompted to verify your account using your Facebook credentials (because your Facebook page is associated with your Instagram business account). You’ll know it worked if you refresh the page and it says “Connected as Business.” If you don’t have an Instagram business account, you won’t be able to connect.
- When connecting a blog to a Google Analytics account, enter your full blog URL (i.e. http://collectivelyinc.com) then click “connect” and follow the steps to connect your Google Analytics. If you don’t have Google Analytics, you won’t be able to connect.
- The metric we use to track blog traffic is 90-day Average Monthly Sessions, which will update within 24-hours once you connect your Google Analytics.
- Every 90 days, visit your Collectively Account Page to make sure you’re authentication doesn’t expire. Do this by un-linking and then re-linking them.
- Please note: our third party reporting platform is entirely safe and secure and requests read-only permissions. Collectively would NEVER post on your behalf, nor do we have the capability to do so.