Our team conducts an annual research study on the state of play within the influencer industry.
This year’s publication breaks down rising influencer fees, creators’ partnership preferences, and the underlying impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and social justice movements in 2020.
Looking back at 2020—one thing is clear: it’s time to refocus on the humanity behind our unique discipline.
What creators are saying:
- 21% of creators believe that brands are doing enough to combat systemic racism in the influencer industry.
- 25% of creators say that they’ve felt uncomfortable with the way a brand used their content in the last 12 months.
Our takeaways for the year ahead are:
- From compensation to contracting—it’s time to rewrite influencer playbooks.
- Social + Influencer work better as an integrated function—anything else falls flat.
- There’s no perfect approach to analytics—just start benchmarking now.
Check out “Social Influence in a Changing World: 2020 Takeaways for this New Era” and check your assumptions.
Visit our reports page to download now.